Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

The below average Success thinker.

Okay so this is my first post after the introduction. Earlier in my intro Ive  mentioned that I'm very weak and a border liner at school/college. Some subjects I never liked and some I never felt the need of. I never understood how knowing anything more than BODMAS in maths will help me in life. I never understood how calculating the remaining distance between two trains will help me in life neither could I understand how knowing the chemicals in a product will help me.
Here the word help basically means the solution to my question. One question that has always been there..One question which never let me study well because it made everything else look so secondary. The question was.. will I get happy, healthy and wealthy, both in terms of spiritual and material gains by studying all that they teach me at school/college? The answer always.came a 'No' and along came my borderline result. Success is different to every different individual.
You.need to know what you want and once you know it. Stick to it. I will help you simplify the rest.
Be well. :-)

Arjun Singh Rajput. 

No comments:

Post a Comment